Are you a professional with at least 4-years of experience in a customer service/technical support field? Do you have an educational background in Computer Science, Electronic or Electrical Engineering? Are you experienced in real-time communication device technology? If yes read further.
Our client, a global supply chain visibility company, is looking for a dedicated professional responsible for maintaining a high standard of customer satisfaction.
- To handle effectively various inquiries from internal and external customers and business partners, received via telephone, e-mail, and voice-mail;
- To provide software support, device support, and general customer education;
- To communicate with end-users of various technical aptitude;
- Evaluation of the Hardware on return devices and reporting to the customer;
- Cross location interaction with technical support personnel in order to reach common goals;
- To contribute to quantitative and qualitative analysis of field failures;
- Being responsible for standard troubleshooting documentation;
- Facilitates responses to customer complaints and manages communications in response to confirmed field failures;
- To coordinate Technical Service Case Management Process using global ERP system;
- To measure service initiatives reports on trends through creating metrics;
- Administer material flow through standard support process;
- Responsible for recording, prioritizing (per standard operating procedures), tracking, and facilitating the closure of open issues;
- To participate in team process improvement;
- To prepare metrics and detailed reports and provide them to management on monthly basis.
- At least 4-years in a customer service/technical support field with direct customer contact;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Electronic or Electrical Engineering preferred;
- GPS, cellular networks, back-end systems knowledge is a must;
- Basic computer support experience and Knowledge of Local and Wide Area networking concepts, configurations, systems, and TCP/IP protocol, SMTP, PO3, firewall, and network security is preferred;
- Ability to multi-task and follow established procedures to attain positive results while resolving customer issues;
- Ability to learn and conduct electronic fault finding to component level;
- Experience in using diagnostic test equipment such as Multi-meters and Oscilloscopes;
- Ability to handle customers with tact and patience;
- Must have strong attention to detail, analytical, and problem-solving skills, ability to prioritize;
- Ability to take ownership of the assigned responsibilities and bring them to completion with minimal direct supervision.
- Experience in leading teams is a plus;
- Strong communication in English is a must.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international markets. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.