Are you on the lookout for a job as Technical Support Specialist at a company that is currently in its most exciting time of their existence? If so, we could have your next career move mapped out.
Our client is a Multinational technology company, dedicated to improving the efficiency and quality of border control. They supply the top Airports, airlines, and governments with their own developed hard and software. Due to the growth and expansion in plans, they currently are looking for a Technical Support Specialist to join their ever growing team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- A combination of maintenance, applying software fixes and updates and routine maintenance;
- Providing on-site Training and Support of the system;
- Performance analysis of the system in relation to business benefits;
- Participate in the Problem Management process, contributing with on-site observations;
- Identify the root-cause analysis and resolve faults both remotely, and at the client sites;
- Liaise with the customer, on-site and remotely, and proactively communicate with the Service Delivery Manager, escalating issues and identifying service improvement opportunities;
- Document and publish articles in the Technical Services Knowledge Base;
- Document resolutions and recommendations in the Ticketing System.
- Experience with hardware repair and diagnostics with an understanding of electrical and electronic components;
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of networking (HTTP/TCP);
- 3rd level support experience;
- Troubleshooting skills;
- Scripting/Programming knowledge;
- Basic understanding of ITIL v3/2011+;
- Ability to work Independently, with a self-starting and problem-solving mentality.
- €40 000 per annum (including 8% holiday pay);
- Annual Bonus Scheme of up to 10% of gross base salary;
- Pension Scheme;
- Health Insurance
- Travel Allowance;
- A brand new office in the city center of Amsterdam;
- A buddy that will coach and give you advice;
- International opportunities.
Are you Interested?
If so, then we would like to receive your application by no later than the 31st of January 2019. For any additional information contact Sharn Gomes on +31 (0) 631762571 or Sharn.firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Data is a full-service Data recruitment services firm with experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals in Business Intelligence, Data Science and Data Engineering allows us to offer flexible solutions customized to individual needs.