Do you have an interest in Electronics and Mechanics? Do you have at least 5 years of working Experience as a Technical Support Specialist and are looking to take the next step in your career? If so, then read further.
Our client a well-known technology company, dedicated to improving the efficiency and quality of border control is looking for a lead Technical Support Expert to join their ever growing team. As a Technical Support Expert, you will serve as the main line of support, answering to customers from the Netherlands as well as across Europe. As someone with a solid technical background, you will also be responsible for leading a team of Technical Support Specialists.
- Manage a team of 8-10 Technical Support Specialists;
- Oversee the Problem Management process;
- Liaise with B2B customer, escalating issues and identifying service improvement opportunities;
- Serve as the main point of contact for B2B customers;
- Analyze system performance in relation to business benefits;
- Manage Technical Services Knowledgebase;
- Manage documentation of resolutions and recommendations in the Ticketing System.
- HBO, with a strong preference, graduated in electronics/electro or ICT;
- At least 5 years of work experience;
- Fluency in Dutch and English;
- ITIL v3 Fundamentals Certification;
- Windows knowledge;
- Network knowledge;
- Electronic knowledge;
- Mechanics and electrics.
- Competitive salary package + (8% holiday pay);
- Pension Scheme;
- Yearly company bonus;
- Health Insurance;
- Travel Allowance;
- Laptop & Mobile phone.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.