Do you have at least 5 years of experience as a Service Technician and an interest in the machine industry? Or maybe you are a hands-on professional, who would like to take the next step in your career by joining a Japanese company with a global footprint. If you are interested in growing the EU presence of an already esteemed brand in Europe If so continue reading!
Our client, a producer of equipment for the foodservice industry is looking for a Service Manager who will be responsible for resolving all machine related issues for end users across Europe. The role offers flexibility, as well as an opportunity for frequent travel within Europe.
- Diagnose and repair malfunctions of food equipment, such as noodle making machine, and other related electronic machinery;
- Responsible for ordering all parts needed for repairs;
- Repair, replace, and calibrate machines;
- Conduct necessary tests, assemble, and install electrical wiring, controls, and other electrical components;
- Visiting customers in order to perform maintenance checks, as well as to understand future needs.
- 5 + years of experience as a Service Technician in the machine or food industry preferred;
- Proficiency in English business communication, written and verbal;
- Strong mechanical and electrical background;
- Ability to travel frequently across Europe for customer visits (approximately 50% of the time);
- Strong problem-solving skills, interpersonal skills, and organizational skills.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.