Are you a customer centric professional with knowledge of electrical and mechanical engineering or sciences? Do you have knowledge of marine transport refrigeration units and its applications? If yes, please read further.
Our client is responsible for supporting marine transport refrigeration units, generator units and Telematic solutions to customers within countries in Europe, Middle East, Africa and Russia.
They are looking for a service manager to be responsible for handling all first level of customer’s technical enquiries through inbound calls, e-mail correspondences & BOTS
- Solve issues or escalate to relevant departments and ensure proper follow up and updating the customer till resolution is reached;
- Able to demonstrate company’s IoT portal to customers;
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying integrity and availability of all telematics hardware, liaise with supply chain, marketing and engineering departments from time to time;
- Ensure that any field installation procedures are understood and followed by the customer;
- Follow up with internal departments and the customer for the completion of commissioning reports;
- Learn and maintain technical knowledge of company’s digital ecosystem;
- Provide on-site field support and installation;
- Verify completion of scheduled jobs;
- Work with the Field Service Engineering Team in supporting other projects as required.
- Knowledge of electrical and mechanical engineering or sciences;
- Knowledge of marine transport refrigeration units and its applications;
- Ability to effectively communicate at multiple organisation levels;
- Strong ability to influence people and align disparate teams to achieve agreed goals & objectives;
- Proactive, Creative & Innovative ”outside the box” thinker having an aptitude for technology;
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal, with excellent command in the English language;
- Must be organized and detail oriented with strong multitasking skills;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and advanced level of Miscrosoft Excel;
- Creativity and problem-solving skills. Being able to solve problems when signaling bottlenecks and anticipate in alternating situations;
- Ability to adapt to a continuously changing environment;
- A strong track record in customer service;
- Flexibility with maintaining different contacts and being able to anticipate in changes;
- Able to travel internationally frequently.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.