Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and international team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.
We are currently looking for a Senior Recruiter for our Aerospace recruitment team in The Hague. You will be in charge of recruitement activities for our client European Space Agency and work together with junior recruiters to find best talents in the industry!
- Managing the entire recruitment process independently and advising junior recruiters when needed;
- Evaluating applications and active sourcing for top talent within and outside The Netherlands;
- Qualifying candidates for opportunities available at our client via pre-screening calls as well as face to face & Skype interviews;
- Preparing candidates for interviews, coaching and mentoring throughout the whole recruitment process;
- Arranging interviews and escorting candidates to the interview location;
- Registering candidates and maintaining the recruitment database up to date;
- Preparing formal submission documents and other recruitment related materials;
- Using social media tools to build network and promote Octagon.
Who are you?
- A recruiter with minimum 4 years of experience, additional experience in account management is an advantage;
- A professional with Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in psychology/sociology/human resources; other fields of education could be considered if you possess solid recruitment experience;
- A proactive, driven and energetic individual with a positive, professional attitude;
- You have great time management and organizational skills with great attention to detail;
- You have experience working in international environment;
- You have worked with a Recruitment CRM /HRIS – Applicant Tracking System and have abilities to adapt quickly to a new system;
- You speak fluent English, fluency in any other EU languages is considered a plus;
- You live in/near The Hague or have easy travelling possibilities;
- Potentially you posses a driving licence which would be a big advantage.
What we offer you:
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- 24 days holiday;
- 8% holiday allowance;
- Chance to develop, learn and grow;
- Team outings and Friday afternoon drinks.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.