Are you a seasoned finance professional looking for the next step in your career? Do you have experience working in a Japanese company? If yes, please read further.
Our client is looking for a senior finance and administration manager to join their EMEA HQ in North Holland.
- Make and Analyze monthly report (P/L, B/S, CF) and set and manage KPI’s;
- Make and provide monthly report (Management Accounting) to Japanese HQ;
- CCC (DSO, DPO, DIO) and Optimize and manage WC;
- Predictive Management (Sales, Expense, Performance, Analysis);
- Planning of CF for Business investment;
- Inventory Control for each country (incl: Aging means stock evaluation also);
- Appropriate AR&AP management;
- Appropriate Procurement control;
- Closing and Tax accounting;
- Support for Information exchange between Domestic CPA and Japanese CPA, Documents preparation for government agencies and so on.
Other responsibilities: (GA/HR)
- Manage attendance of employee for payroll and paid holiday;
- Manage Social Security of Employee;
- Provides information of Various Insurance (Private Pension, Health Insurance) to employee;
- Special Tax accounting for Japanese Expats.
- Experience as a finance manager at a Japanese company and Working Overseas Subsidiary;
- Excellent communication skills in English; Business fluency in Japanese will be an asset;
- Preferably in possession of work permit for the Netherlands;
- Preferably have knowledge of Dutch Tax System;
- Experience of General Affairs and Human resources is an advantage.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.