Do you have at least 7 years of sales experience with dynamic IT businesses preferably within the enterprise technology space? Do you have a successful track record of exceeding sales and financial goals? Are you a data-driven leader with excellent team management skills? If yes, keep reading!
Our client, a leading global multinational telecommunications equipment and consumer electronics manufacturer is looking for a Senior Account Manager – Manufacture Vertical, for their office in Eindhoven.
- Develop manufacture vertical and customer in the Benelux region;
- Build a reputation of innovation, trust, success and customer intimacy in manufacture vertical;
- Participate in major transformational projects in manufacture market;
- Guide commercial customers through the next era of the Netherlands Digitization journey.
- Minimum BA degree in a business discipline or equivalent.
- At least 7 years of sales experience in a dynamic IT business preferably within the enterprise technology space;
- Excellent command of the Dutch and English language, both oral and written;
- Good people management skills especially experience in leading and motivating diverse teams to achieve targets;
- Demonstrated success in achieving and exceeding sales and financial goals through successful sales teams;
- Being data-driven and understanding how to use data to manage;
- Able to understand, articulate and position the value of technology-based solutions to the commercial segment.
- Mastery in designing and executing a successful sales strategy for an industry, segment or territory.
- Ability to understand customer needs and build a shared vision on their technology innovation journey;
- Strong operational skills and ability to run programs through complex organizations;
- Confidence in leading and developing successful sales and technical expert’s teams;
- Confidence in applying business and financial expertise to identify and qualify opportunities;
- Deep understanding of manufacture customers’ buying cycles;
- Concrete success stories of closing large, strategic deals.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.