Would you like to continue your career as a BtoB Sales and Business development specialist and gain further experience acquiring new clients all over Europe? Do you have hands-on experience with E-commerce website maintenance and creation? Will you be interested in joining the newly opened office of an esteemed global company and be an intergral part of its growth in Europe.
Due to its rapid expansion and an e-commerce website launch our client, an esteemed producer of store furniture and provider of shop design solutions, is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Sales Person to be in charge of the e-commerce launch campaign. At the first phase of the employment (3-6 months) the post holder will be mainly occupied, together with an external partner, with the creation of the e-commerce website. After its completion the e-commerce related tasks will gradually give way to full-fledged Sales and Busuiness Development activities related to the EU expansion of the company.
- Identifying and actively generating new sales leads on the EU market both through online and offline
- Creating our E-commerce website with the external partners
- Optimizing the customer journey in the webpage by updating the contents, news and case studies.
- As well as heightening the sales through Amazon
- Pitching products and services
- Acquiring new clients via cold-calling, client visits, participation in exhibitions or events;
- Negotiating and renegotiating the terms and conditions by phone, email, and in person;
- Maintaining relationships with new and existing customers;
- 2+ years of B2B sales experience; preferably in a similar industry
- Capability of utilizing google analytics, google adwords to optimize our E-commerce website
- Proficiency in WordPress, HTML and CSS/ preferably photoshop
- High level of cultural sensitivity and ability to adjust to different styles of communication
- Fluent in English and conversational German and French.
- Japanese will be a good plus. (Internal documents, handouts are mostly in Japanese)
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.