Are you a German speaking Sales professional looking for the next exciting challenge in your career? Would you be interested in joining the local team of a successful global organization, known for the quality of their products and the excellence of their service?
Our client, one of the world leaders in the field of store fixtures and furniture, is opening an office in Amsterdam and is looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic member to join their team and build their client base in Germany and other EU countries. The role gives the opportunity to travel and a broad exposure to different business cultures.
- Identifying and actively generating new sales leads on the German and other EU markets;
- Acquiring new clients via cold-calling, client visits, participation in various events;
- Pitching products and services;
- Negotiating and renegotiating T&Cs by phone, email, and in person;
- Account Management of already acquired clients;
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with new and existing customers;
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives;
- Build a year track record of growing performance, accountability and knowledge.
- 3+ years of B2B sales experience;
- Experience and network with the big mass merchandisers and apparel shops in Germany or other EU countries is a big plus;
- Ability and willingness to travel 3-4 times per month;
- High level of cultural sensitivity and ability to adjust to different styles of communication;
- Fluent in English and conversational German;
- Excellent time management and organization skills.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.