Are you an ambitious Sales Professional, willing to take the next step in your career? Do you have a first hand experience in the semiconductor industry? Are you looking for a job opportunity to let you build the European client base of a solid company with global presence?
Our client, a major producer of electronic components for the automotive industry is looking for a Sales person to support and in the future lead the company’s expansion on the European market. The company offers an extensive training in the HQ in Japan or one of the R&D offices in Asia and excellent opportunity for growth towards an Area Manager and Sales Team Lead role.
- Promote the company’s products through business development towards the potential semiconductor manufactures as well as automobile electronic parts manufacturers in Europe.
- Understand the needs of the customer and relay all the necessary information correctly and precisely to the R&D Department in Japan or Asia to develop the right products in the required time frame.
- Create a new market for the company and develop that channel by overcoming all challenges such as convincing the management or the Head Quarter or developing the products with the lowest cost available.
- Bring the Company not only as the price leader but also the quality and technology leader in the specific market.
- 5-6 years of working experience in electronics market, especially in semiconductor manufactures or/and automobile electronic parts manufactures;
- Fluency in English language is a must. Plus business French or German will be a great asset;
- Able to join the training in Japan or Asia 3 to 4 months immediately after joining the company;
- Willingness and ability to travel frequently to other European countries;
- Able to work independently and remotely, taking initiative and focusing on bringing results;
- Eager to grow and take higher responsibilities in the future.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.