Are you an analytical and customer-centric sales professional with experience in the automotive industry? Do you want to advance your career in the EU headquarters of a leading global Automotive brand? If yes, continue reading.
Our client, a well known Japanese Automotive producer is looking for a Regional Planning Coordinator to join their powered two-wheeler division located in Schipol-Rijk.
- Issue reports which include progress of the market, retail, wholesale, inventory and financial figures;
- Combine currently available data and newly acquired data into one source, improve data structure and flow to have correct data in each report;
- Use reports for countries he/she is in charge and share conclusions and recommendations with her/his sales counterpart;
- Act as the main player in quarterly planning event preparations and be the main window person for all planning related matters at distributors’ side; Update Management on the outcome of the event, to inform them of the demand and sales forecast situation;
- Responsible for finalizing budget figures;
- Communicate with the Unit Supply Coordination team to be able to confirm allocation to distributors and give feedback regarding additional supply;
- For each planning event, collaborate closely with Unit Supply Coordination and IT colleagues in order to prepare schedule settings, system settings, data loading, etc.
- Proactively get enough market and product knowledge to make proper analysis on the business progress.
- At least Bachelor level education;
- 3-5 years of work experience in marketing/business analysis;
- Excellent Excel skills;
- Experience with IBM Cognos TM1 is a plus;
- Excellent communication skills in an international environment;
- Operational excellence attitude (customer centric) with the ability, commitment and drive to work equally on own initiative as well as part of a team;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both spoken and in writing.
- International environment where you can learn and develop;
- Independent, responsible and challenging position;
- Good terms of employment.:
- 13th month payment
- Travel allowance
- Additional leave days
- Mobile & Laptop
- Additional benefits:
- Staff bike program
- License support
- Staff discount on company products
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.