Are you an experienced Project Development Manager? Do you have at least 5 years of working experience in the Solar Renewable Energy sector? Do you want to join the Amsterdam branch of an Internationally known company, and contribute to its growth within the EU?
Our client a multinational engineering and construction firm, specialized in development and construction of renewable power systems, is looking for a Project Development Manager for all of its Netherlands operations about renewable energy portfolio development, financing, and construction.
If this has your interest, so contact us now!
- Responsible for managing all operations within the Netherlands. This involves taking responsibility for profit, revenue, cash, and quality targets;
- Agreeing on annual budgets and producing a detailed annual business-operating plan;
- Deliver monthly, quarterly or annual targets for revenue, profits, and cash;
- Produce business performance reports, which could be on a monthly or quarterly basis;
- Recruit and manage staff, including performance monitoring, and possibly mentoring and training;
- Interfacing with Finance team to develop and structure project-opportunity-specific finance solutions;
- Identify and pursue key business development opportunities;
- Daily contact with partners, developers, agents, financial institutions, contractors and subcontractors, therefore the ability to communicate effectively is essential;
- Deliver operational leadership and assume full P&L responsibility for all contractual relationships between the company and its portfolio of industrial customers, ensuring the company sustains market share in the Netherlands renewable energy sector, achieve a return on associated capital investments and delivers profitable growth;
- Analyze costs, pricing variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans;
- Arrange equipment, construction, and long term project financing as well as develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances;
- On award of contracts, ensure all goals and objectives are achieved on time;
- Develop an annual development plan for existing and future projects;
- Manage the group companies under the laws and regulations of the Dutch Government. Be responsible for bookkeeping, tax issues, and company assets in the Netherlands;
- Engage government and non-government local stakeholders to enhance the companies reputation and subsequent management of any risks;
- Close liaison with the Group Chief Financial Officer will be required in the regard.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the relevant field (Renewable Energy);
- Experience working on big financial investment projects;
- Fluent in Both Dutch and English;
- The ability to travel for +- 50% of working duration.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.