Do you have a bachelor’s degree in industrial engineering? Do you have at least 3 years of experience in the life sciences industry? Are you looking for a challenging position in a multi-national company? If yes read further.
Our client is an industry leader in providing innovative, world class solutions, for the cold chain and supply chain visibility of their industrial, pharmaceutical and consumer goods clients.
They are now looking for an experienced program manager to support their customers in the EMEA region. Because of the global nature of customers some US and Asia support is also expected. The company provides great opportunities for professional and personal growth and development.
- Manage software implementations in the Life Science vertical;
- Identify and apply approved analytics to transform customer data into information, then use Cold Chain expertise and technical writing skills to communicate issues and actions to the customer as required;
- Responsible for managing the content and delivery for customer reports and other communications according to defined department standards. All of these activities may be done independently or in support of other Program Managers;
- Participate in support of sales opportunities;
- Manage program implementations with internal and external customers;
- Drive change and use new solutions in busienss situations;
- Interact and communicate with cross-functional management teams.
- BS/BA in Industrial Engineering or industry-related field.
- Minimum of 3+ years of life science industry work experience.
- Ability to learn new software quickly and help customers translate functionality into use cases.
- Excellent project management skills with a proven track record of leading long-term software implementations.
- Good knowledge of process improvement and quality management methods.
- Ability to analyze large quantities of data and create detailed and actionable summaries based on sound statistical analysis and expert commentary.
- Must have excellent technical writing and computer skills.
- Adept at working with MS office products including Word, Excel, Powerpoint, SharePoint, etc.
- Current knowledge of FDA and EU regulations and familiarity with GxP software requirements a plus.
- Available to work on a full-time basis (40 hours per week)
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.