Are you a tech-savvy and commercially minded professional, looking for your next challenge? Would you like to join an A-brand organization in the automotive sector? Are you passionate about product development and consider yourself an innovative and creative mind? Our client is looking for a seasoned and skilled Product Planner Accessories to join their team in the Amsterdam Area! If you have experience in the field and are interested in taking a step forward in your career – do not miss out on this amazing opportunity!
As the Product Planner Accessories you will plan, lead and develop bolt-on accessories based on the short & medium term After Sales business, in line with the company’s policy & strategy, in order to introduce bolt-on accessories for mainly motorcycles and scooters into the market and to enhance the quality assurance and secure the safety for the products.
- Analyse past and current sales data, tendency and market trends. Conduct market research working closely with local distributors and the Product Planning colleagues to provide quantitative analysis to find the changing point of market trend / future market needs;
- Design and define the detailed specification of bolt-on accessories based on the product plan, sharing such information/data with local distributors and the related development section/members;
- Coordinate and initiate the production of the prototype of products, evaluate all kinds of necessary testing results and give feedback to the project team members in order to confirm the quality and safety;
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge on product line-up in order to be able to use more advanced & time saving development method and to keep up to speed on environmental concerns and cost saving;
- Initiate and create structured project plans for each product development, clearly indicating the project target and commercial requirements and, after approval of each plan, control and monitor the milestone meetings and other deadlines in order to manage the introduction of each product into the market.
- Bachelor or Master level through education or working experience;
- Extensive experience (3-5 years) in a related field;
- Strongly developed project management skills for product development;
- Strongly developed creative and innovative thinking;
- Have a thorough understanding of technical matters concerning (bolt-on) product engineering and homologation;
- Able to analyze and evaluate all kinds of tests for bolt-on products;
- Excellent knowledge of the English language, both spoken and written;
- Excellent communication and social skills in an international environment;
- Analytical thinking, creativity, accuracy and able to apply strict deadlines;
- Excellent organization skills;
- A challenging spirit and attitude;
- Working with own initiative as well as within a team will be essential;
- Experienced with standard MS Office applications like Excel, PowerPoint etc.;
- Willingness to travel 15 – 25% of the time, mainly to Italy, Spain and France.
Are YOU ready for this new challenge? Don’t delay and apply now!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.