Are you an out-going commercially/sales driven professional who is open to join a well-known international company? Do you have experience in coordinating marketing and sales activities while keeping targets and keeping KPI’s in mind? Our client operates in the automotive/motor industry and is currently looking for an experienced Product Category Coordinator to join their sales team! If this is something for you, apply!
Your Main Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Developing business plans for the short and medium term respective to the assigned category based on gathered market and product data;
- Defining the targets for growth & profit and turnover for each category or product segment in line with the mid-term Plan;
- Based upon sales and fit up rates prepare and submit category performance reports based on specific KPI’s;
- Product and Category planning, using market performance and feedback and competitor data, in order to optimize the company’s category, product offer and competitiveness;
- Monitoring the life cycle management and time to market of the products for the respective categories and segments;
- Define and monitor the execution of required marketing deliverables to support the category targets and performance;
- Initiate and support dedicated projects and/or market studies at request of and/or in collaboration with other departments;
- Visit local & required trade shows and sales meetings as needed.
You are required to have:
- HBO/WO Bachelor’s degree specializing in commercial/business administration or similar;
- 3-5 years relevant work experience in a commercial and (preferably) international environment;
- Ability to professionally present information to management, distributors and sales staff;
- Strong market analysis, strategic planning, leadership and teambuilding skills;
- Self-starter with a strong customer service mind-set with organizational skills; you are capable of working well with all functional levels within the company; you have a mature level of business management skills with the ability to resolve complex problems;
- Affinity with automotive/motor industry;
- Excellent experience with Microsoft Office software (ex. Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- A sense of flexibility towards travelling abroad (ex. 20% of the time) and working hours;
- You are fluent in English (verbal and written). Other language skills are an asset!