Are you a talented Administrative Assistant with advanced experience in budget control? Are you interested in working in close cooperation with the CEO and management team and handle day to day activities? Are you able to work under pressure and provide strictly private and confidential personal assistance? If yes, read further!
Our client, a global leader in the Maritime industry, is looking for a dedicated professional who will be responsible to provide management and administrative support.
- Organize management calendar, filing system, and all other relevant areas as necessary;
- Support the management in projects, proposals, bids through research and consultation;
- Expenditure control and monthly reports to achieve maximum efficiency (company transportation expenses, company communication expenses, office supply, petty cash, credit cards, direct contact with HOD, support Management review meetings, drafting speeches, articles, and project proposals;
- Book transportation, accommodations, visa for company guests;
- Follow up general & specific company projects;
- Office administration, meeting rooms schedule/agenda administration;
- Support remote offices (India / Romania);
- Assist with meetings regarding appearance meeting room, ordering food;
- Responsible for the company cars, office security & access control.
- Ability to work under pressure to agreed deadlines and adapt to change;
- Detail-oriented, service-oriented, pro-active;
- Strong communicator and initiator with the ability to positively challenge and motivate management and employees;
- Highly dedicated and committed to company targets and strategy;
- A to translate business goals and targets into practical and easy solutions;
- Excellent level of English.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international markets. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas and multi-national teams provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.