Are you an office manager and you would like to take the next step in your career? Do you speak fluent Dutch and have experience in office management, communicating with various departments and handling several tasks simultaneously?
Our client is an industry leader in providing long term, sustainable investment opportunities in the energy sector worldwide. Would you like to work in a global leader who promotes environmental sustainability? Then this is the position for you!
- Design, implementation and improvement of general office policies and procedures in line with other business processes and general direction of the CEO;
- Ensure consistency and quality within office operations;
- Monitor and report staff adherence to key HR policies and procedure such as attendance, absence recording and vacation planning, communicating and coordinating with internal Management and Group HR / Function Heads;
- Ensure consistent standards are observed relating to all aspects of corporate branding, e.g. business cards, stationary, corporate gifts, etc;
- Run the day-to-day office operations, including coordination and/or execution of scheduling, bookings, appointments and business travels;
- Welcomes visitors, arranges meeting venues and facilitates catering and other provisions as required;
- Execute a variety of administrative tasks, mainly within business support processes such as HR, Finance, Procurement, Public Relations and IT, to ensure information is processed, recorded and accessible for relevant stakeholders;
- Important role in the development and maintenance of local HR policies and procedures, with guidance from Group HR;
- Handle all facility-related inquiries and activities within the office space in order to ensure a safe and secure working environment, facilitating and supporting colleagues in their work;
- Orders office supplies, in order to facilitate and support colleagues at work;
- Works with external providers and experts to ensure compliance with local legislation on health and safety matters;
- Design and implement archives, filing systems and procedures, ensuring these systems are maintained;
- Ensure processes are followed in order to make sure documents are filed/archived according to relevant rules and regulations;
- Ensure colleagues have relevant access to archived documentation;
- Establish and monitors procedures for record keeping;
- Ensure security, integrity and confidentiality of data, in line with relevant rules and regulations.
- University education in business related subject;
- Excellent computer skills;
- 5 years of experience a in similar office management role;
- Excellent Dutch and English language skills;
- Basic knowledge of HR practice;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Must be detail oriented and organized;
- Proficient in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint;
- Must have the ability to maintain focus in a fast paced environment;
- Strong sense of urgency and problem solving skills;
- Ability to interface with all levels of management;
- Ability to prioritize work volumes with limited supervision;
- Self-starter, ability to work independently with confidence;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with sensitivity to different cultures;
- Ability to build trusting and effective relations within the organization and with all relevant external stakeholders.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.