We are currently looking for an Office Management Intern to join our team located in WTC The Hague.
Are you working on an MBO (secretarial) program and you are looking for an internship as an office manager? Are you proactive and effective in getting the job done? Are you confident and believe to have what it takes to become an excellent office manager?
If your answers are positive, you might be the Office Management Intern we are looking for!
Your main activities will include:
- Day-to-day support to the team in various matters;
- Dealing with incoming telephone calls and information requests;
- Providing support to the Finance Officer;
- Ordering office supplies and maintenance of stationary;
- Organizing company events;
- Support with document digitization;
- Administrative support to the Management of the company.
Who & what skills are we looking for?
- Student or a recent graduate of MBO/HBO/WO/other in secretarial or other relevant domain;
- Fluent English language skills, Dutch would be a great advantage;
- Proficiency with MS Office is a must;
- Ability to work independently and to find solutions to occurring challenges;
- Flexibility to switch between different tasks and ability to work under pressure;
- Proactive, hand-on attitude, doer mentality.
What do we offer?
- Internship compensation;
- Possible permanent job after the internship;
- Growth opportunities & possibility to expand your tasks;
- Innovative & international environment of the WTC, The Hague;
- Opportunity to participate in company events with inspirational speakers;
- Friendly international team & great office atmosphere.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.