Are you a Native Dutch professional with experience in giving administrative and office support? Are you currently looking for the next step in your career? Our client, a respectable Japanese pioneer in the energy industry, is looking for an Office Assistant to join their team in Amsterdam! If you are ready to take on a new challenge, apply today!
As an Office Assistant, you are responsible for:
Maintaining office operations:
- Liaising with landlord and service companies of the office building;
- Maintaining supplies by checking stock, placing orders, verifying receipts;
- Screening phone calls and handling them;
- Forwarding information by receiving and distributing communications;
- Collecting and mailing correspondence;
- Serving visitors;
- Photocopying, scanning and printing documents;
- Filling documents;
- Managing data.
Supporting managers following instructions:
- Liaising with authorities, consultants and other third parties;
- Liaising with project partners;
- Liaising with headquarter in Japan;
- Inputting accounting, financial, operational data of the company and its affiliates;
- Translating between Dutch and English;
- Preparing presentation materials;
- Arranging travel and accommodation;
- Arranging visas and permits for employees coming to the Netherlands.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position;
- Fluent Dutch and English, both verbally and written;
- Internationally mind; affinity with the Japanese company culture is an advantage;
- Versatile attitude – willingness to help;
- Flexibility and willingness to learn;
- Ability to multi-task and able to work in a dynamic environment;
- Hands on and communicative personality, driven, organized, taking initiative;
- Knowldege of Microsoft Office package.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.