Are you a seasoned Marketing Communications Specialist fascinated by technology and new ideas? Would you feel in your element building from scratch and implementing the marketing strategy across Europe of a company innovative in its product development, branding and business model? If you are looking for the next step in your career and this sounds like an exciting opportunity please continue to read.
Our client, the late-stage healthcare technology start-up company, headquartered in Japan, is looking for a Marketing Communications professional to help them establish the brand and ensure their success in the European market.
This position plays a vital role in the newly established European headquarters. As a sole, in-house marketing specialist, you are expected to build a long-lasting corporate brand image across Europe and to develop and execute a marketing strategy from scratch.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual who can be committed to sharing and achieving the corporate mission. Because of the stage of its organizational immaturity, job responsibilities of this position would cover a wider range of external communication, including promotion, lead generation, marketing campaign development, and website and social channel management.
- Develop and execute new marketing strategies based on detailed analysis of market forces;
- Apply various social media tactics in creating brand awareness and generating inbound traffic;
- Develop and execute the strategy of company’s regional websites and social media channel;
- Bring knowledge of web analytics to the process of optimizing and improving web content;
- Develop both online and offline marketing campaigns;
- Identify appropriate media channels for maximum media exposures;
- Assist in finding and hiring contractors, including copywriters, advertising and marketing agencies, and external consultants; and manage contractors;
- Work with the design team to create branding ideas, graphic designs, and promotional materials;
- Distribute promotional materials for maximum exposure through both online and offline channels;
- Track marketing strategy results and marketing campaign performance, and create detailed reports with data analysis and feedback;
- Ensure effective monitoring and maintenance of marketing budget and application.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or a related field;
- 3-5 years of working experience in a related field;
- High-level English language skills (must) plus other major European language skills (preferred);
- Knowledge of web analytics to the process of optimizing and improving web content;
- Knowledge of marketing strategy and media channels;
- Strong experience with social media marketing campaign;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Self-starter with a strong bias for action;
- Ability to handle multi-tasks;
- Start-up or similar business experience.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.