Octagon Professionals is hiring and is looking for future top billers!
About Octagon Data
We are currently looking for talented recruiters that want to be part of our Octagon Data label. You will be instrumental in generating and managing business in the Data industry focusing on attracting top talent in Business Intelligence, Data Engineering and Data Science. This role includes recruitment, account management, negotiating, advising and job marketing. Building and reinforcing the Octagon Data label within the Dutch market is key for this position.
What we offer you
- Competitive salary and compensation package;
- Ability to earn €40K+ in your first year. In recruitment what you put in is what you get out. If you work hard then you will be rewarded with commission;
- 24 days holiday;
- Training– We offer an excellent training program;
- Lunch Club (Monthly);
- Fully expensed iPhone;
- Dress up environment;
- Soccer Table;
- Team outings and Friday afternoon drinks.
As a (Junior) recruitment consultant, you are the vital link between clients and candidates and your role will include:
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies;
- Calling clients to build and develop positive relationships with them;
- Keeping in touch with candidates pre and post placement;
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, the industry, what they do, their work culture and environment;
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media, such as job boards and websites;
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships;
- Headhunting – identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work.
- 1 – 2 years of work experience in recruitment, sales or account management;
- Excellent English language skills;
- Bachelor degree in a relevant field or relevant work experience;
- Living near The Hague or easy travelling possibilities;
- Experience with working in an international environment;
- Experience with interviewing or assessment techniques;
- Experience working with a Recruitment CRM/HRIS – Applicant Tracking System;
- Knowledge and experience in the local market (NL);
- Dutch language skills.
What type of individual are we looking for?
- A proactive, driven and energetic individual with a positive, professional attitude;
- A commercial, confident, competitive individual that works well under pressure
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.