Are you a young professional, with experience in the business development field? Are you looking for the next step in your career, and the opportunity that will allow you to grow further, and get exposure to international clients? Do you consider yourself flexible, and enjoy traveling as a part of your job?
Our client, a well-known late-stage start-up company within the mobility industry, is looking for a Junior Business Development Manager to join their team in the Amsterdam area. As a young dynamic individual with a strategic mindset, your main tasks will include maintaining relationships with new and existing clients as well as playing a supporting role in growing B-to-B customers.
If that sounds like an exciting opportunity, get in touch with us today!
- Become a subject matter expert on customer’s service, processes, and operations;
- Manage regular meetings with customers to review and improve customer performance;
- Answer technical and non-technical questions with internal support;
- Find new and creative ways to grow customer engagement;
- Identify further sales expansion opportunities through close communications with customers;
- Develop demo unit dispatch plans for sales promotion;
- Conduct sales training and maintenance training for new customers;
- Follow up quality issues raised by customers in cooperation with the Quality Assurance Dept. (HQ);
- Suggest new marketing approaches with limited financial investment and yet good return;
- Contribute to market research, strategy planning, and new customer acquisition;
- Contribute to contract discussion and negotiation with potential customers.
- 2-3 years of working experience (must) – preferably at a start-up company or a small and medium-sized company;
- Some account management experience (preferred);
- English proficiency in written and verbal communication in business (must);
- Dutch, Italian, French or German proficiency (preferred);
- Strong organizational skills, interpersonal skills, and problem-solving skills (must);
- Strong desire for personal development and new learnings (must);
- Able to travel frequently – approx. 50% of the time (must).
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.