Are you a seasoned ICT professional, looking for a next step in your career? Would you like to join the European Space Agency and contribute for diverse IT projects in the Space industry? Octagon Professionals is looking for an ICT Support Technician to join ESTEC’s team in Noordwijk. You will be working in the HIF Project Management Unit and will be involved in the corporate supervision of IT related corporate processes. Are you ready for this new challenge? Apply now!
As an ICT Technician, you will be reporting to the Corporate Business Process Manager and will support IT corporate processes evolution and rationalisation.
Your responsibilities will be (but are not limited to):
- Support the IT Department Information Systems Division in management of IT Projects;
- Provide administrative and technical support of the IT systems which support IT projects;
- Perform PMO tasks of validation of IT Projects in terms of structure, adherence to QMS standards, and conformance with appropriate project management methodologies and best practices;
- Contribute to project control and reporting activities – minutes of meeting, project stage boundaries, project schedules, costs, and status reports;
- Coordinate the workforce planning, cost reporting, and risk management across the IS Division;
- Provide business and data analysis support to projects as required;
- Construct bespoke database, reporting, and information management solutions as required to support the additional management reporting needs of the Division;
- Continuous monitoring and maintenance of Division workforce planning and risks;
- Administration of the SCCM processes for all corporate devices;
- Contributing to improve SCCM processes to comply with corporate policies;
- Contribute to the improvement of other corporate tools (e.g. Identity management, active directory);
- Support the analysis of the corporate ticketing system to identify areas of improvement.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or related field;
- At least 6 years of relevant professional working experience;
- A broad knowledge of IT service management principles as well as in depth experience of project management methodologies such as PRINCE2, Agile, SCRUM, Kanban;
- Knowledge of ESA IT policies and regulations;
- A proven capability of performing tasks in a fully autonomous way;
- An aptitude for effective communication and collaboration in an international and challenging environment;
- Proven team management experience is considered an asset;
- Proven SCCM working experience is considered an asset;
- A very good working knowledge of spoken and written English is essential.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.