Are you a hands on and communicative professional and you are passionate about HR? Octagon Professionals is currently looking for a driven and multilingual HR Coordinator to join a Japanese company in the hospitality industry located in Amsterdam. If you are eager to take the next step in your career and to become part of an international and dynamic company, read below for more information and let’s get in touch!
- Recruitment activities including candidates selection, screening and first interviews and coordinate the annual recruitment activities in Japan;
- Set-up of employment contracts and other HR related correspondence in Japanese;
- Responsible for the administration of work- and residence permits;
- Onboarding, off boarding and promotions of (Japanese) employees;
- Make arrangements for the arrival or departure of Japanese team members, such as flight reservations, shipment of their personal belongings, dormitory arrangements and in some cases pick up from/drop off at the airport;
- Taking care of all other Japanese staff related arrangements such as municipality registration, opening bank account, registration at the Japanese embassy, health insurance registration;
- Conducting of Japanese New Hire Orientation training during the introduction program;
- Responsible for staff housing related matters such as utility invoices, (small) maintenance issues, monitoring all activities, communication with residents, attending the monthly dormitory meeting;
- Assisting with all other general HR tasks where needed;
- Participating in HR projects;
- Liaising between Japanese colleagues and other employees and external parties.
- At least 2 years relevant working experience;
- Minimum of MBO-4 level of working and thinking;
- Excellent control of the Dutch, Japanese and English languages, both written and oral;
- Hands on and communicative personality, driven, organized, taking initiative;
- Ability to multi-task, flexibility and able to work in a dynamic environment;
- Ability to liaise between Japanese and European cultures;
- Good knowledge of MS Office, in particular Outlook, Word and Excel;
- Good knowledge of relevant Dutch laws and regulations;
- Knowledge and experience with the Horeca CAO/AVR is an advantage;
- Dutch driving license B;
- Integrity, ability to work as part of a team, developed planning and organizing skills and accuracy.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.