Are you a technology enthusiast with up-to-date knowledge of trends and fads of the industry? Do you like museums, galleries, and other exciting places? Are you fond of communicating with people? If yes, read further!
We are looking for an Attendant for our high-tech, state-of-the-art gallery in Amsterdam. This position involves work on a shift schedule, so you need to be ready for that.
- Welcoming, encouraging, guiding, educating, and engaging with all ages of individuals, groups, and families.
- Oversee the exhibition collection to ensure that it stays safe and secure, and is used in a proper way.
- Make sure visitors adhere to the rules, which include Health & Safety regulations, Policy during COVID-19, and special usage of each exhibit.
- Keep exhibits clean, safe, and ready for use in accordance with exhibition and venue standards.
- Make sure that all visitors are served to the highest standards.
- Constantly collect feedback from visitors to improve customer experience in the exhibition, review complaints regarding unsatisfactory customer service, and conduct all necessary accident prevention measures.
- Assist at the exhibition shop, cafe area, and ticket counter.
- Drive innovation to enhance customer experience.
- Be accountable for meeting customer satisfaction goals and KPIs related to customer service, such as customer surveys, complaint forms on web pages or social platforms, and so on.
- Be constantly up to date with exhibits, technology, marketing strategy, and legal information related to the exhibition.
- Participate in training and other professional development opportunities.
- Embrace company values and become the exhibition brand ambassador.
- Colaborate with team members to ensure smooth operation of the exhibition.
- Fluency in English and Dutch languages.
- Experience working at exhibitions, museums, or festivals is strongly desirable.
- The flexibility and the availability to work weekend shifts.
- Enthusiasm for and knowledge about current happenings and trends in the robotics industry would be a plus.
- Eligibility to work in the Netherlands.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.