Do you have an experience as a Project/Program manager of cross border healthcare programs in Western Europe? Do you want to continue your career in a global esteemed NGO dedicate to the prevention, testing and treatment of one of the bigest epidemic diseases of our times? If so please continue to read and take the opportunity to contribute with your skills and dedication to our client’s great cause.
Our client, world famous organization, providing cutting-edge medicine and advocacy in multiple countries worldwide is looking for a new member of their Management team to participate in the strategical planning and development, and be in charge of the implementation, coordination and supervision of the prevention and rapid testing program in all European Bureau countries.
- Provide technical and program guidance to country teams on the design, implementation and growth of the prevention, testing and linkage programs in all European Bureau countries;
- Work closely with Country Program Managers (CPMs), Country Program Directors (CPDs) and Program Director on strengthening and expanding existing RTP programs;
- Promote the Rapid Testing Program model with government authorities and at regional level through involvement in advocacy and policy work;
- Ensure visibility of prevention, testing and linkage activities in EB countries;
- Plan, develop, implement and report additional testing activities in Europe Bureau countries (e.g. European Testing Week, outreach testing and condom promotion events etc.);
- Identify training needs and coordinate trainings for staff involved in prevention, linkage and testing; Coordinate development of educational materials for prevention, testing and linkage;
- Cooperate with marketing team responsible on development of marketing materials for AHF Europe events;
- Coordinate procurement and redesign of testing vehicles;
- Ensure effective linkage within rapid testing projects;
- Overview the work of rapid testing teams: testers, counsellors and linkage specialists and work with the teams on increased productivity in the programs;
- Support testing coordinators in their work with volunteers involved in prevention, testing and linkage activities;
- Collect and verify reporting from all sites/partners performing rapid testing activities;
- Conduct prevention, testing and linkage projects monitoring and evaluation and develop, if needed, tools for RTP monitoring and evaluation;
- Support countries of EB with implementation of initiatives related to Condom Bank and broadening access to condoms for different populations;
- Submit monthly reports on rapid testing to LA;
- Submit monthly inventory reports on condoms and incentive distribution to LA;
- Participation in annual work planning process, expenditures discussion with Europe Bureau financial officer.
- Public Health preferred, social sciences
- Up to 5 years hands-on managerial experience of health programs. Experience working in international projects is a plus.
- Proficiency of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); MS Outlook; Basic data base management
- Fluency in English and another European language (Russian is preferred)
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents;
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format. Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
Other skills and abilities:
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in pursuit of deadlines;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to write abstracts and understand research concepts;
- Sensitivity to patient population and issues;
- Ability to work independently and to deliver results with minimal supervision;
- Must be able to travel, up to 50% of the time.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.