Are you an experienced Electrical Technician? Are you are eager to join the international environment of the European Space Agency? If this sounds like the opportunity for you, let’s get in touch and apply for this vacancy!
The Electrical Technician will support the ESTEC Electrical Engineer(s) in all aspects of electrical engineering tasks and be appointed as a “Work Responsible” in control of work activities on High- and Low Voltage, in accordance with NEN(EN) 50110.
- Support in preparation of technical specifications, engineering and implementation for “ad-hoc services” (up till €50.000,-);
- Follow-up and supervision of tasks related to “ad-hoc services” up till €50.000,-, so called Request for Quotations (RFQ) and Request for Works (RFW);
- Supervision of preventive-, corrective- and predictive maintenance works on all electrical installations, like:
- Normal Power- , Emergency Power- and Uninterruptable Power production- and distribution grids;
- Earth- and Lightning protection systems;
- Fire detection- and Evacuation Systems;
- Light Control, Public Address system, Energy & Power Management systems, SDAS;
- Access Control systems;
- Closed Circuit Television;
- Universal Cabling Systems.
- Participate in meetings with the subsequent relevant technical input;
- On-call availability outside working hours in case of technical problems, operational requirements or technical emergencies at ESTEC site.
- MBO level (or equivalent in other education systems) for Electrical- and/or Electronics techniques;
- 4 years of relevant working experience;
- A good knowledge of English or Dutch is required together with a working knowledge of the other language;
- It would be a good advantage:
- Proven knowledge of NEN-EN-50110, NEN-1010, NEN3140, NEN3840;
- At least 5 year experience in organization and control works on the Low Voltage installations (400V/230V);
- At least 5 year experience in organization and control works on the High Voltage installations (10kV);
- Working skills in the using Microsoft Office 2010 (Word, Excel, Access and Project);
- Working kills in using Archibus FM (CIFM).
- A valid certification conform “Veiligheid Hoog- en Laagspanningsinstallaties – niveau IV/WV” is a good advantage, or readiness to get this certification.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.