Do you have experience in document management and you are currently looking for your next assignment in an international organization? We are looking for a Documentation and Configuration Management Professional who will join Octagon Professionals projects team at European Space Agency in Noordwijk (ESTEC). If that sounds like an exciting next step in your career, read more and apply today!
- Data collection, extraction from different Corporate applications (e.g. PRISMA) and from various internal sources and data consistency checking and coherence analysis.
- Assist in the preparation of project audits if and when required.
- Supporting users for retrieving documents from local DMS, DMS’s from external partners and/or industry, out of paper archives, other sources like ESTEC library, scanned documents on CD-ROM or via Internet, etc.
- Related support to project reviews.
- Provision of paper copies of electronic documents on request, creation of electronic versions of documents, in addition to management of original files.
- Tasks related to documentation management, distribution/registration of project documentation.
- Supporting the implementation and maintenance of adequate configuration control methods and procedures, consistent with applicable standards/requirements.
- Providing status data and maintaining a well-structured configuration record system; supporting Configuration Control Boards established for the processing of changes and waivers/deviations.
- You will expected to be or become familiar with the Agency’s internal IT tools needed for the conduct of the tasks.
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 2 years of professional experience in a relevant field.
- Proficient in MS Office packages with experience of high level Project Administration.
- Knowledge of ESA administrative and documentation management processes/tools is a definite advantage.
- Experience with ESA is an advantage.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills and attention to detail.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team within the boundaries of assigned tasks and a stringent schedule.
- Initiative and motivation to perform to high standards in a demanding environment.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with the outside world.
- Fluent in the English language (spoken and written). Knowledge of other European languages is an asset.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.