Are you a Documentalist with a Bachelor’s degree and at least 4 years of experience? Do you have experience in handling confidential information?
We are looking for a Document Controller who will join the Octagon Professionals projects team at the European Space Agency in Noordwijk (ESTEC). If that sounds like an opportunity for you, read more and apply!
- Regular review of the status of documents in the different archives and where appropriate register this information in the DMS database.
- Document registration, distribution and archiving, as well as a provision of reproduction services.
- Process configuration controlled document changes and of official papers relevant to the activities of the unit.
- Supporting users for retrieving documents from local DMS, DMS’s from external partners and/or industry, out of paper archives, other sources like ESTEC library, scanned documents on CD-ROM or via Internet, etc.
- Provision of paper copies of electronic documents on request, the creation of electronic versions of documents.
- Management of original files.
- Related support to project reviews.
- Support to enhancements of the document management concepts and of future improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized Institution of secondary studies or equivalent qualification in Business Administration (or Communications as relevant).
- At least 4 years of relevant working experience.
- Fluent in the English Language (spoken and written). Knowledge of other European language is an asset.
- Excellent planning, organizational and communication skills together with attention to detail.
- Initiative and motivation to perform to high standards in a demanding environment.
- Proven experience in documentation management.
- Highly proficient with modern electronics office automation tools Microsoft Office suite and electronic mailing (preferably Lotus Notes).
- Familiarity with the ESA working environment in a similar position is a distinct advantage.
- Attractive remuneration package and advice on tax-free benefits.
- 30 vacations days & additional 12 public holidays based on the 40h working week.
- Advice from our Learning & Development Specialist on most suitable training/courses.
- Extra budget and up to 5 extra days off for your professional development.
- Pension contribution to a tailor-made pension scheme.
- A yearly subscription to the ESTEC gym facilities and a swimming pool.
- Assistance with relocation in case you are moving to The Netherlands from abroad.
Application deadline: Monday, the 11th of March
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.