Are you an experienced professional looking for opportunities to expand your network? Are you seeking a new challenge where you can contribute with your knowledge and expertise?
Octagon Professionals is constantly looking for the top talent in the document management field. Therefore, we are searching for document controllers to join Octagon to work on projects for our clients in various industries across different regions of The Netherlands.
Your responsibilities may include:
- Configuration management, registration and digital archiving of documents and then managing, distributing and archiving the latest revisions of these documents in the DMS;
- Keep track of records so that the DMS is constantly kept up-to-date;
- Maintain a current and coherent registration of document status, title, and coding;
- Compilation of the final archiving of the project with the observance of legal provisions;
- Compilation of assignment files, time sheets, and other similar files by providing documents from the DMS;
- Care for all the project team members involved in specific project procedures and document management within the project.
- MBO or HBO education level, or equivalent qualification from a recognized institute of secondary studies;
- 3-7 years of experience in document management;
- Experience with DMS tools;
- Excellent planning, organizational and communication skills together with attention to detail;
- Flexible, dynamic and enjoy like working on different projects;
- Fluency in Dutch is a must, proficiency in English will be considered an advantage.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.