Do you consider yourself to be Data fanatic? Do you have a passion for large Data Sets and solving all the challenges that come with it? Are you located in Hague or any one of the surrounding areas, and have at least 1 to 3 years of work experience in the relevant Data Engineering field? If so, we could have something that interests you.
Our client, one of the leading Energy companies, situated in the Hague area is looking for a Data Engineer to join their Data team. Due to their expansion, they are looking to add a dynamic Data Engineer to work alongside a team of Data Scientists, whereby you will be directly responsible for the maintenance and improvement of all Data Pipelines.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Collect, Store and Analyze large data sets;
- Exploring new ways to analyze data sets and continuously improving the performance of data pipelines;
- Build low maintenance high performing ETL processes;
- Work hand in hand with Data Scientists to provide valuable insights into how to store data and make it easily accessible.
- A bachelors degree in the relevant field of study;
- 1 to 3 years of full-time proven industry experience;
- Knowledge of data manipulation and transformation using SQL as a preference;
- Hands-on experience building complex data pipelines and ETL processes;
- Programming in scripting languages with Python being a preference;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
What is offered:
- Gross annual salary of €45 000 – €50 000 per annum;
- Working in a highly skilled dynamic environment
- 24 vacation days;
- 8% annual holiday pay;
- Pension fund
- Travel allowance.
Are you what we looking for?
Do you fit the description? If so, then we would like to receive your application by no later than the 30th of November, 2018. For any additional information and queries contact Sharn Gomes on +31 (0)6 3176 2571 or Sharn.email@example.com
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Data is a full-service Data recruitment services firm with experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals in Business Intelligence, Data Science and Data Engineering allows us to offer flexible solutions customized to individual needs.