Are you a Data Engineer with data integration expertise and have a passion for improving data landscape? Does the thought of working with high volume data processing systems interest you? Are you located in the greater Hague area or within close proximity and have at least 1 to 3 years of experience as a Data Engineer? If you’ve ticked all the boxes, you could potentially be looking at you next career move.
Our client, one of the leading Retail companies situated in The Hague is looking to add a Data Engineer to its ever-growing Data Analytics team. Your main function will be to maintain and improve on various existing Data pipeline structures. Working in collaboration with Data Scientists, you will also be responsible for Data Warehouse operations and processing large sets of data.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Design, develop, automate, monitor and maintain Extract Transform Load (ETL) data processes;
- Building the database utilizing SQL;
- Extracting data from multiple sources internal and external sources;
- Performing data integrations within multiple databases;
- Working closely with Data Pipelines.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, IT or applied math. Master’s degree preferred;
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a Data Engineering role;
- Experience with ETL tools;
- Strong SQL knowledge;
- Experience using Python programming.
What is offered:
- Gross annual salary of €50 000 – €55 000 per annum;
- 24 vacation days;
- 8% annual holiday pay;
- Travel Allowance;
- Pension fund.
Are you what we looking for?
Do you fit the description? If so, then we would like to receive your application by no later than the 30th of November, 2018. For any additional information and queries contact Sharn Gomes on +31 (0)6 3176 2571 or Sharn.email@example.com
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Data is a full-service Data recruitment services firm with experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals in Business Intelligence, Data Science and Data Engineering allows us to offer flexible solutions customized to individual needs.