Are you someone who enjoys working with Data? Do you enjoy the challenge of bringing Datasets to life, through comprehensive analysis? Are you located in the greater Utrecht area and have at least 1 to 3 years of experience as a Data Analyst?
Our Client is looking for a dynamic Data Analyst, that has the ability to continually search for new data, and question the status quo by looking for better solutions to improve business decisions. If you see yourself as someone who ticks all these boxes, then you could be looking at your next career move.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Primarily using R, write and maintain scripts to clean and organize raw data sets;
- To provide both a quantitative and qualitative analysis of datasets;
- Create dashboards and visualizations to help users understand and explore data;
- Perform data quality control and assurance and handle quality issues;
- Present your findings and insights to all relevant stakeholders clearly and concisely.
- A bachelor’s degree;
- 1-3 years of experience as a Data Analyst;
- Strong knowledge using R programming;
- Experience using visualization tools (Tableau, Power BI);
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Collaborative and team-oriented with a strong attention to detail
What is offered:
- Gross annual salary of €45 000 – €50 000 per annum;
- 24 vacation days;
- 8% annual holiday pay;
- Travel allowance;
- Training and development.
Are you what we looking for?
Do you fit the description? If so, then we would like to receive your application by no later than the 30th of December, 2018. For any additional information and queries contact Sharn Gomes on +31 (0)6 3176 2571 or Sharn.email@example.com
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Data is a full-service Data recruitment services firm with experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals in Business Intelligence, Data Science and Data Engineering allows us to offer flexible solutions customized to individual needs.