Are you passionate about customer service and wish to take the next step in your career? Would you like to join a dynamic and international organization where there is never a dull moment? Our client is currently looking for a Fluent German speaker to join their Customer Service team in Amsterdam! The customer service team is the main point of contact, serving a range of events and international clients.
The department helps in both a re-active and pro-active way to ensure the customers receive all the attention and care they need. As a Customer Service Representative, you will be supporting the customer, liaison and close working with the event team, including; marketing, operations, sales and credit control departments. Are you ready to take on the next challenge? Apply now!
- Ensuring the highest level of customer service and delivery of our products;
- Providing a principal point of contact post sales process for Exhibitors and coordinating queries and issues for resolution;
- Customer contact inbound and outbound through telephone, email, chat and web services;
- Contact exhibitors proactively to gather exhibitor content (new launches, product info) & educate on how to use directories;
- Provide customer support and bookable appointments for directory-related inquiries;
- Providing a principal point of contact for general visitor enquires;
- Providing customer service support and coordination onsite at shows;
- Attending event meetings and close liaison with event teams to ensure a good overall knowledge of the events and to provide customer feedback;
- Create and input into customer service reports for events teams with best practice and suggestions for improvements;
- Main point of contact for customer complaints;
- Gather customer insight for digital solutions and support surveys with direct outreach;
- Handling question’s related to invoicing and credit control;
- Capturing and inputting customer data into CRM systems;
- Flagging floorplan issues;
- Management of the online exhibitor manual, catalogue data and lead generation tools;
- Occasionally, support the wider portfolio team as a whole along with ad hoc duties;
- Managing onsite service desk and be the main point of contact at the show.
- Excellent communicator, team player and a multi-tasker;
- Prior customer service role experience for at least 1 year;
- Fluent in English and German (French & Chinese a big advantage);
- Quick learner who is self-sufficient and uses initiative;
- A self-starter with a high level of enthusiasm and accuracy;
- Salesforce experience;
- Strengths in attention to detail and Ad hoc tasks;
- An exceptional organiser and able to work in a hectic environment;
- Flexible, creative;
- Highly self-motivated with exceptional time management;
- Ability to deliver quality output on time and work with deadlines;
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, Powerpoint) and understanding of CRM systems
- Experience/ understanding of B2B exhibitions.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.