Do you have experience in the field of catering or hotel service experience?
Our client is a leading global multinational company and they are looking for a professional that will manage their catering activities.
- Responsible for monitoring the catering service quality.
- Communicate with catering supplier and manager the daily catering service.
- Organize the special dinner or event as request.
- Daily communication with suppliers and check the catering expenses.
- Manage and order the meal vouchers for expats colleagues.
- Develop, optimize, and publish catering service management process, regulation and baseline.
- Make the questionnaire and collect the feedback from the employees for catering service, communicate with supplier and improve the service quality.
- Chinese proficiency. English and Dutch (could be an advantage).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a diverse environment with multi tasks.
- The ability to think quickly, work in stressful circumstances and stay calm in a crisis.
- Administrative or hotel service experience.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.