Are you an internationally minded business process expert eager to start a new project? Are you interested in joining a fast-paced environment where you can grow and develop as a professional? Our client, a global satellite service provider, is currently looking for a Business Process Architect to join their team in The Hague!
As a Business Architect, you will play a key role in structuring the end to end business process architecture in terms of its governance structure, business processes, and customer focus strategy. Moreover, you will align strategic goals and objectives with decisions regarding products and services; partners and suppliers; organization; capabilities; and key business initiatives. The Business Architect will work to develop an integrated view of the enterprise; using this to drive improvements and alignment between cross-functional areas and across the whole business. As a project based role, you will be expected to work across the whole business as required and will manage multiple projects of varied scale/scope concurrently.
Your responsibilities are to:
- Document and map existing business processes; producing documentation for internal customers and business process repository;
- Deliver enterprise-wide process improvement projects by working with key stakeholders to improve where possible and redesign where necessary;
- Identify and close gaps in cross-functional processes across the whole business;
- Capture benefits realized through improvements, ensuring where possible a sustainable process performance management plan is implemented;
- Support change management processes as required e.g. planning communications, training and post go-live support;
- Support business applications development and prioritization by producing change request documentation where necessary/required
- Bachelor degree in Business, IT or related field;
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in a commercial, international organization;
- A broad, enterprise-wide view of business and an appreciation of strategy, processes and capabilities, enabling technologies, and governance;
- Experience modelling business processes using a variety of tools and techniques;
- In-depth experience leading improvement projects (ex. BPM, Lean Six Sigma or other related qualifications are preferred);
- Structured and highly organized;
- The ability to recognize structural issues and potential risk within the organization, functional interdependencies and cross-functional redundancies;
- The ability to apply architectural principles to business solutions, while keeping them closely aligned to the customer experience strategy;
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualizations;
- The ability to act as a strong partner to Enterprise Architecture / Business Solutions (IT) conveying information needs of the business, balancing the requirements of business strategy, IT strategy, customer experience strategy, business processes and work flow automation;
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.