Are you a seasoned Business Analyst, with experience in financial reporting and planning? Are you eager to start a new challenge in a multicultural environment and contribute with your expertise? Octagon Professionals is currently seeking a Business Information Analyst to join the European Space Agency team in Noordwijk! If you are an Engineering graduate with at least four years of experience in a similar position – do not miss out on this opportunity and apply today!
- Provision of input to the controlling requirements of financial and resource management support system and defining the necessary processes and related monitoring and reporting requirements.
- Supporting the implementation of such management support system, in particular:
- Coordination of elaboration of requirements, preparation of change requests and, participation to change control boards;
- Analysis of the solutions proposed, follow up of implementation;
- Participation to User Acceptance Tests and support to data migration needs and validation of migration;
- Support to Organisation Readiness for organisation: 1) defining roles, structure, users access, 2) defining needs for training.
- Supporting the elaboration of the related procedures in view of ISO 9001 certification;
- Support data mining and analysis for corporate controlling activities at ESA level;
- Support the definition and development of data models;
- Support the production of internal and external reports;
- Improve the multi-year planning and controlling processes, methods and tools;
- Supporting the definition and development of IT systems and databases in support of multi-year planning and controlling.
- Master Degree in Engineering;
- 4+ years of relevant working experience;
- Understanding of mathematic and statistical business models for financial planning and forecasting;
- Basic knowledge of SAP and Business Object;
- Basic knowledge of programming (SQL and BI tools like tableau, Microsoft Power BI);
- Experience in Corporate Finance, Financial Reporting and Economics;
- Fluent English, both written and spoken.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.