Are you a Japanese speaking sales professional looking to advance your career in a logistics company? Do you have 2-3 years of relevant work experience? If yes, please read further.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for sales activities, including the maintaining and developing customer relationships, with a focus on Japanese (potential) customers.
- Acquiring potential Japanese prospects;
- Taking care of After Sales and strengthen customer relationships;
- Informing the organization about specific customer requirements;
- Visiting network events and trade shows;
- Handling complaints from Japanese customers/relations;
- Customer Review by registering and reporting customer satisfaction;
- Compliance with the debtor policy;
- Preparing and follow-up of quotations for (potential) Japanese relations;
- Maintaining customer information systems;
- Preparing sales reports;
- Periodic contact with Sales staff Branch Managers;
- Taking care of correspondence;
- Ensuring correct implementations of new customers in the organization;
- Presenting, promoting and selling services by using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers;
- Establishing, developing and maintaining positive business and customer relationships;
- Reaching out to customer leads through cold calling;
- Expediting the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction;
- Achieving agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule;
- Coordinating sales effect with sales team members and other departments, being a Team-player.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in logistics and sales;
- Native level fluency in the Japanese language;
- Hands-on personality with a service oriented attitude;
- Highly motivated to work in a sales role.
- Competitive salary and performance based bonus;
- Pension plan;
- Company car.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.