Are you an IT savvy professional with deep understanding of business processes willing to make a next step in your career? Do you have both interpersonal skills and abilities to explain complex technical concepts to non-technical staff? Do you find it is a rewarding task to be the link between a broad range of cross functional business departments and a dedicated IT team? If yes, please read further and take the opportunity to join an esteemed global company.
Our client, a leading satellite service provider with offices in more than 20 countries across the globe is looking for a Business Analyst to join their Business Applications Team based in the Hague. The company offers the opportunity to grow and develop in a fast-paced multicultural environment, adding value to multiple initiatives and projects around the world.
- Engage with BPO’s in various departments to help define the most value-added Business Requirements;
- Analyse collected requirements, and work with the BPO’s, to formulate the best-case user stories;
- Work with development teams to analyse the stories, and translate into development tasks with effort and value estimates;
- Work with the department managers on behalf of the BPO’s in the User Application Councils for prioritisation and scheduling of changes;
- Manage implementations by working with developers directly on the execution of changes;
- Ensure all technical documentation is maintained;
- Ensure the development design is efficient and performant;
- Execute the first functionalunit testing before handing off to BPO’s for acceptance;
- Ensure the output matches business expectations, and work with the Demand Management, Architecture Management, Applications Delivery and IT Service Delivery as needed to ensure solutions adhere to overall IT Strategy and compliance;
- Actively engage in, and promote the AGILE delivery principals;
- Responsible for setting realistic expectations about the scope and timing of delivery, following the established and AGILE SES IT processes for the implementations;
- Providing excellent customer service to the commercial organisation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or Business Administration is preferred;
- Minimum three years application implementation/configuration, experience implementing a CRM is considered a plus;
- Good knowledge of commercial business; processes, including Salesforce Automation (Lead to Order), Customer Service Delivery (Ticketing) and Marketing segmentationLead Management;
- Experience in Project Management, with AGILE experience a plus;
- Fluency in English;
- Excellent team player with the ability to effectively interact at all levels of the organisation;
- Strong understanding of commercial business and IT processes;
- Strong ability to take and challenge business requirements in order to find the most efficient, effective, and elegant solutions possible – adhering closely to AGILE principles and values;
- Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise, meet goals and provide results
- Effective analytical abilities;
- High level of integrity and work ethic;
- Project management skills to take the lead on smaller change projects;
- Ability to work effectively under pressure without compromising professional standards;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to clearly explain complex technical issues to non-technical people.
Other Key Requirements:
- Strong ability to manage and respond to change;
- Provides excellent support to the User Community;
- Strong documentation skills;
- Strong ability to translate and explain deeply technical concepts to less technical consumers.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.