Are you a Mechanical System Engineer or a seasoned Technical Sales professional with expertise in automation and control? Are you looking for the next step in your career to give you a broader scope of responsibilities at a branch manager level? Would you feel passionate about setting up the new office/show room of a well-esteemed global company with presence on 3 continents. If it sounds interesting, please continue reading!
Our client a world leader in the development and manufacturing of motorized rollers and components is opening a show room in Amsterdam and is looking for their new technical branch manager to support the sales force in the EU headquarters. The role requires solid technical knowledge and experience preferably from the process automation industry, business acumen and customer-focus mindset. It offers training in the EU and Japan HQ and the opportunity to advance your caree in a leading global company with superior products.
- Visiting customers together with a sales person for trouble shooting in place, supporting sales team in all technical matters;
- Reception of visitors in the showroom for product demonstration and promotion, educating customers about company products, etc.;
- Organizing Amsterdam private exhibition together with the marketing team in in the EU HQ in France;
- Market research and active approach at the end-users of the product located all over Europe and linkage with the sales team;
- General Management duties of the branch.
- 3-5 years on an automation engineering or a technical sales role;
- University degree in automation and control, mechanical or electric engineering is highly preferred;
- Experience in B to B Customer communication or on a technical role assisting sales team;
- Fluency in English is a must. Japanese, German or Dutch will be a big plus;
- Excellent communication skills both in person and on the phone;
- Flexibile mindset and ability to adapt to the needs of the business growth.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.