Are you a professional with experience in HVAC controls and automation? Would you be able to spend up to 50% of the time-traveling? Are you experienced in the maritime sector?
Our client, a global leader in maritime air conditioning and refrigeration technology, is looking for a dedicated professional responsible for supporting the sales of Controls Systems and managing the rollout of the sold projects.
- Gathering the required detailed and accurate information for the quotation;
- Acting as the main point of contact between the factory and the customer regarding delivery times and product specifications;
- Creating and implementing installations for controls systems that are available within the organization;
- Preparing quotations using the information provided within the sales department;
- Building strong relationships with customers;
- Being responsible for sales and checks if purchases comply with the wishes of the customer;
- Ensuring technical settlement of orders;
- Maintaining contacts with external suppliers and ensure compliance with appointments and performance of suppliers;
- Rolls out projects and informs the customer on progress and any abnormalities;
- Gathering and submitting relevant data for management reports and reviews;
- Constantly working on process optimization.
- Hands-on experience in HVAC controls and automation is a must.
- Advanced Technical professional working level;
- Preferably experience in the maritime sector;
- Being able to solve problems when signaling bottlenecks and anticipate in alternating situations.
- Ability to maintain different contacts.
- Maintenance of internal- and external contacts both verbally and in writing.
- Accuracy for the correct processing of a variety of data
- Has a customer service attitude when handling business with clients.
- Problem-solving and leadership skills
- Participating actively in process improvement for technical installations.
- Able to travel frequently, including international up to 50%.
- Strong communication in English is a must.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international markets. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.