Do you have experience with household goods relocation and a customer service mindset? Are you eager to become part of a truly international organization and team? Our client, a worldwide organization offering relocation services around the globe is looking for an Assistant Move Manager to join their team in Amsterdam. If this sounds like the next step in your career, read below for more information and apply!
- To contribute to the development of business through enhanced profitability and improved quality standards;
- To provide the highest standard of service to customers in managing their relocations, ensuring the positive perception of the company and its services and securing good feedback;
- To ensure that the business system is accurately updated with all necessary and appropriate information on a daily basis;
- To provide support in the administration, customer service and associated information as and when required;
- Responsible for quality system and the follow up on customer feedback.
- Updating Interact (Internal Operating System) to ensure all information is recorded accurately and in a timely manner;
- Ensure that terms and conditions and insurance proposal forms are accurate and complete and placed on each files;
- Complete invoicing/job costing within time frames required for each shipment;
- Ensure clear and precise communication both internally and externally;
- Provide cover for absent staff as requested;
- Communicate and supply all relevant information to service partners, agents and other parts of the organization;
- Capture and record all feedback (good and bad) and forward to the line manager in the business system;
- Adhere to the companies ‘reply within 24 hours’ policy on all communications (emails, phone calls, letters etc);
- Ensure that all documentation is on file in a timely and complete way as per company policy;
- Active participation in Department and Branch Meetings;
- Be available for ongoing training requirements;
- Any other duties as required.
- Secondary education or equivalent;
- At least 2 – 3 years of experience in a similar industry or equivalent experience;
- Fluency in Dutch and English, both written and spoken;
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher or equivalent;
- Demonstrated commitment to customer service and continuous improvement;
- Ability to set priorities, work autonomously, manage your time and workload and dependably meet strict deadlines;
- Professional attitude and willingness to contribute in a team environment;
- Advanced interpersonal skills and the ability to build collaborative relationships with multiple and diverse stakeholders;
- Developed administration and organisational skills with strong attention to detail;
- Cultural sensitivity and awareness.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.