This position is a fantastic opportunity to join a fascinating EU organization and work in an international environment. The European Space Agency, based in Noordwijk, is looking for an Assistant Contracts Officer the join its team. If this sounds like the next step in your career, read below for more information and let’s get in touch!
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Prepare requests for offers/invitations to tender;
- Participate in the evaluation of offers and tenders;
- Prepare and negotiate the resulting contracts;
- Participate in the monitoring of the execution of the contracts;
- Deal with administrative, contractual, legal and industrial problems arising from the procurements concerned;
- Handling requests for quotation from external customers (third parties);
- Preparing respective approval requests;
- Submitting proposals to external customers;
- Negotiating and writing contracts with these customers;
- Follow-up executions and administration.
- Bachelor Degree in disciplines such as Law and/or Economics and/or Management/ Business Administration;
- At least 2 years of experience in contract matters gained either in industry, law firms, or public administration;
- Talent for the formulation of contractual/legal documents and for negotiations;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software tools;
- Knowledge of Lotus Notes and SAP;
- Fluent in English (any additional EU languages are a benefit).
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.