Are you a professional with a Master’s Degree in Telecommunications Engineering or Physics? Do you have at least 4 years’ relevant professional work experience?
We are looking for an Antenna & Sub-Millimetre Waves Engineer who will join the Octagon Professionals projects team at the European Space Agency in Noordwijk (ESTEC).
- Preparing and monitoring Research and Development activities in the field of Antennas. A diverse range of tasks will have to be carried out by the contractor within the above activity domain, encompassing hardware, software, and system aspects.
- Provide antenna technical support to ESA projects. This includes “in-house” design and trade-off studies to support both developments and reviews. Tasks will require the analysis and design of reflector antennas and arrays and the calculation of the interference effects between antennas and the spacecraft structure.
Note that for these two areas, the work package will support all antenna development stages from design, analysis up to measurements.
- Knowledge of antenna Space constraints at RF, mechanical, thermal and environmental levels gained from the handling of Flight Model development or R&D development at high TRL level;
- Knowledge of antenna industrial manufacturing, testing processes, architecture, and technologies;
- Expertise in using antenna modeling tools (GRASP8, POS4, CHAMP, HFSS);
- As per Job Class with proven industrial experience in the field.
- Attractive remuneration package and advice on tax-free benefits.
- Up to 30 vacation days & additional 12 public holidays based on the 40h working week.
- Advice from our Learning & Development Specialist on most suitable training/courses.
- Extra budget and up to 5 extra days off for your professional development.
- Pension contribution to a tailor-made pension scheme.
- A yearly subscription to the ESTEC gym facilities and a swimming pool.
- Assistance with relocation in case you are moving to The Netherlands from abroad.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international markets. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.