Are you a native Japanese speaker who is looking for a challenge? Are you a person with hospitality and great communication skills? Do you feel a sense of satisfaction by delivering the best service to customers? Our client, one of the largest courier companies in its country of origin, is now looking for an Administrative Coordinator who can join their office in Amsterdam. As an Administrative Coordinator, you are in charge of the administration and coordination tasks for especially Japanese expats from the Netherlands, EU and other non-EU countries.
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, please contact us!
- Communicate mainly with Japanese customers by email and telephone for the delivery arrangement;
- Prepare import/export documents and invoices for shipping;
- Input necessary customer information into the company’s system;
- Coordinate with HQ and partner agencies in Japan for arranging the delivery schedule;
- Coordinate with partners abroad and in the Netherlands for the delivery schedule;
- Being the first point of contact for inquiries from customers.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in Japanese and English are essential;
- Excellent communication skills with service minded attitude;
- Ability to think steps ahead and anticipate other needs.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills;
- Remaining calm and focused under pressure and not intimidated by tasks/timeline limitations;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office package (Excel, Word and PowerPoint);
- Candidates for this position must be a holder of a work permit in the Netherlands.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.