Are you a junior financial administrative professional looking for the next step in your career and are you an excellent English speaker with a special interest in Japanese culture?
Our client, a global financial institution, is looking for a new Administrative Assistant for their Japanese Desk in the Amsterdam office! You will be in charge of administrative support to the manager in the customer relationship department as well as providing financial administration support to Japanese clients. The company offers an opportunity for an extensive online/offline training as well as a growth opportunity to work in other EMEA branch offices.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, please contact us!
- Administrative support for customer relationship management;
- Customer correspondence to various inquiries by telephone, e-mail & letter;
- Report/consult with the manager and sales members to obtain the necessary documents and information from clients for the timely transactions;
- Assist account opening, amendment, and closure including KYC activity;
- Prepare various internal applications for internal approval and documentation (including Cash Management Service related);
- Arrange various internal operational procedure in collaboration with related departments;
- Support to compliance related matters, such as KYC ongoing review;
- Support for the research on marketing activities;
- Assist Office Manager for the daily activities;
- Credit analysis such as preparing credit monitoring and application;
- Assist Cash Management Service team in London for the online banking product marketing & operation;
- Financial statement registration into Global Business Registry system;
- Filing documents.
- At least 3-5 years of relevant working experience in financial institutions;
- Degree in financial studies would be considered an advantage;
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English. Japanese would be a great asset;
- Ability to communicate in an assertive manner in a certain situation;
- High ettention to detail, accuracy and a diligent personality are essential;
- Organized and proactive personality;
- Affinity with Japanese culture will be a great advantage.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.