Do you speak fluent Japanese and you are looking for an interesting opportunity as an administrative assistant? If so, please continue to read. Our client, a bank based in Amsterdam, is looking for an administrative assistant within the marketing department with prior experience.
Your main responsibilities:
- Supporting marketing activities and administration tasks for Marketing Officers;
- Conducting KYC, necessary procedures for account opening, maintaining the account, account closure and other administrative tasks;
- Communicating with the customers directly regarding administrative matters;
- Prepare reports on a regular basis;
- Complying with various regulations, internal policies, procedures and rules;
- Being aware of internal procedures and processes and applying them correctly;
- Advise and support other marketing support staff in EMEA branches;
- Interfacing within department as well as other departments;
- Fluency in English and Japanese;
- Working experience with Japanese companies are a plus;
- Experience in KYC / Banking is a plus;
- High level of IT skills, such as excel, word and power point.
- Prior experience with key stakeholders;
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.