Do you have senior level sales experience with IT vendors or system integrators? Do you have knowledge of the Dutch hardware and software market related to the Healthcare Industry? If so, keep reading!
Our client is a leading global multinational telecommunications equipment and consumer electronics manufacturer. They are experts in the ICT sector, bridging the digital divide by providing opportunities for people all over the world to enjoy broadband services, as well as creating sustainable solutions to allow consumers to reduce their power consumption and carbon footprint. Now, they are looking for an Account Manager to join their Healthcare division in Amsterdam.
- Understanding and customer and industry needs, and finding technical solutions accordingly to support the client’s growth in the Healthcare industry;
- Proactively seeking, identifying and developing business opportunities;
- Collecting and analyzing sales and marketing information;
- Identifying the key customer requirements and coordinating with Product Management and Engineering to allow for the smooth application of requirements with the product solutions;
- Promoting and presenting the full range of the client’s solutions at end-customers, forums, and workshops;
- Producing and delivering official business proposals, quotations and presentations;
- Creating business plans with customers and their partners, and helping to establish new business models and support product features;
- Forming Sales Account strategies which identify, quantify, and recommend Sales action plans to address new business opportunities which suit the company’s overall strategy;
- Organizing company resources on local, regional and HQ level to guarantee successful top projects;
- Practising and sharing industry best practice and setting overall standards;
- Continuously self-developing and staying up-to-date on all relevant technologies and products.
- Senior level experience with IT vendors or system integrators;
- Knowledge of Dutch hardware and software market related to the Healthcare industry;
- Proven track record in sales within the Healthcare market related to energy and a strong relationship network;
- Solid understanding of IT-systems and underlying hardware and software;
- Fluency in English and Dutch, including good oral and written communication;
- A team player with strong interpersonal skills.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.