Are you an experienced Account Manager? Do you have at least 7 years of working experience in account management related to the enterprise ICT market? Do you want to join the Amsterdam branch of an Internationally known company, and contribute to its growth? If so, keep reading!
Our client is a leading global multinational telecommunications equipment and consumer electronics manufacturer. They are experts in the ICT sector, bridging the digital divide by providing opportunities for people all over the world to enjoy broadband services and creating sustainable solutions to allow consumers to reduce power consumption and carbon footprint. Now, they are looking for an Account Manager to join their team in Amsterdam.
- Develop finance vertical & customer in industries such as Banks, Insurance, pension fund, etc. in Benelux region;
- Contribute to forming a reputation of innovation, trust, success and customer intimacy in finance vertical;
- Participating in major transformational projects in the financial market in ICT sector;
- Guide customers through the next era of Digitization journey in the Netherlands;
- Lead and motivate diverse teams to achieve and set goals;
- Apply business and financial expertise to identify and qualify opportunities.
- More than 7 years of sales experience in a dynamic IT, network, Software, Services, and Solution business;
- Experience with leading and motivating individuals and teams to achieve their goals;
- Previous experience in achieving and exceeding sales and financial goals through successful sales teams;
- Having a data-driven mindset as a leader and can use data to manage;
- Capable of understanding, articulating and position the value of technology-based solutions;
- Fluency in Dutch and English both verbal and written command;
- Highly capable in designing and executing a successful sales strategy for finance vertical;
- Expertise in understanding customer needs and form a shared vision to pursue their technology innovation journey;
- Having firm operational skills and capable of running programs through complex organizations;
- Broad knowledge of financial customers buying cycles;
- Proven record of closing large, strategic deals.
Ready for this new challenge? Apply now and let’s get in touch!
Octagon Professionals International is a full-service recruitment and HR services firm with 30 years of experience in the European and international market. Our large network of professionals across multiple functional areas, and multi-national team provide flexible solutions customized to individual client needs.